Summer // Sheinside wishlist



Long sleeve chiffon blouse here


Fuck U T-shirt here


Peplum lace top here


Floral peplum top here


High waisted shorts here


Pleated skirt here






Hello people!

The story of the day is: my Sheinside wishlist! 

I have recently bought some pieces there, I'm still waiting for them to arrive but I know they wont take too long, when I have them I show you the pretty haul :).
In the meantime I'll share with you other things in my wishlist, apart form the ones I've ordered... I'm leaving you in suspense!  
I want to share with you that I also have the belief that you should wear the kind of fashion you like and makes you feel confortable, so feel confident to wear whatever you want :)


I'll soon be posting more about my studying abroad experience ! and what did I finally decided to take with me





---------------------------------------






Hola gente!



La historia del día es: Mi wishlist the Sheinside

Recientemente compré algunas cosas ahí y sigo esperando a que lleguen, pero se que no tardaran mucho, cuando las tenga conmigo les mostraré mi bonito haul :)
Mientras tanto les compartiré otras cosas de mi wishlist, además de las que ordené... los dejaré en suspenso!
Quería compartir con ustedes que también tengo la creencia de que deberías usar el tipo de moda que te gusta y te hace sentir cómod@, así que siéntente confiad@ de usar lo que tu quieras :)



Pronto postearé más acerca de mi experiencia de estudios en el extranjero! y que fue lo que finalmente decidí llevar conmigo.





Jennifer ;)


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Déjame un comentario <3

 
Follow on Bloglovin




Follow on Bloglovin