soft grunge // floral romper!






What I'm wearing: Vintage Romper
                      Lita Heels
                     DIY Vest
                                         Baby G - Casio Watch



Want more? go here or here
Follow me here




Hello!,  I was trying a soft grunge look, but I wanted it to be fresh... thanks to the hot weather we're having here ir Guanajuato. So I combined this floral black and purple/lilac romper with a pair of lita heels and a DIY vest with animal print. The romper was my mother's at the 90's so it gives it plus point for grunge :P 

so yeah, sharing you the pics of an outfit I wear often 




-------------------------------------------






Hola!, estaba usando un look soft grunge, pero quería que fuera fresco... gracias al calor que tenemos aquí en Guanajuato. Entonces combiné este romper floral negro y morado/lila con un par de tacones lita y un chaleco DIY con animal print. El romper era de mi mamá en los 90's así que eso le da puntos extra para el grunge :P

así que bueno, les comparto las fotos de un outfit que uso seguido


Jennifer 

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Déjame un comentario <3

 
Follow on Bloglovin




Follow on Bloglovin