matte nails // glitter pink!




Hello! now I'm trying this new nail polish by L.A. Girl "Matte flat finish nail color" let's see how it works. 

I'm using it with a glittery pink contrast that, I think, looks pretty cool cause it really pops out and its fun and summer-ish :p oh.. and it's my birthday so I wanted something special for the day.

Here's the how to:

1. I covered my nail with a random pink nail polish and let it dry. 
2. I covered my nail with a Sally Hansen top coat, sprinkled it with pink glitter and let it dry. 
3. Repeat step 2.
4. I brushed my nail with an old makeup brush and voila!! 


see you next time!





--------------------------------------






Hola! pues estoy probando un nuevo esmalte para uñas de L.A. Girl "Matte flat finish nail color" veamos como sale.

Estoy usándolo con un contraste color rosa con brillos y, creo, que se ve bastante bien porque resalta bastante, es divertido y es verano-so :p ah... y es mi cumpleaños así que quería algo especial para el día.  
Aquí como lo hice:

1. Cubrí mi uña con un esmalte rosa cualquiera y lo dejé secar.
2. Cubrí mi uña con una top coat de Sally Hansen, la espolvoreé con diamantina rosa y lo dejé secar.
3. Repetí el paso 2.
4. Limpié mi uña con una brocha vieja de maquillaje y voila!!




Los veo pronto






Jennifer ;)




2 comentarios:

Déjame un comentario <3

 
Follow on Bloglovin




Follow on Bloglovin