Inspiration / things I'd wear

T-Shirt from: Sheinside.com
get it here


Pants from: Sheinside.com

Platforms from: Romwe.com



Hi guys and gals :), so.. I'll be sharing with you what inspires me the most for my daily looks. I've always loved punk rock and it's style, so nowadays I'm really into Nu Goth, soft grunge, and even a bit of creepy cute and pastel goth. And now, for human inspiration, I would have to go definitely for Lina Tesch and Masha Sedgwick! I absolutely adore their style. But still... when there's the chance I would often go with a total girly girl look :)


-----------------------------------------------

Hola chicos y chicas :), entonces... les voy a compartir lo que más me inspira para mis looks diarios. Siempre he amado el punk rock y su estilo, hoy en día estoy muy interesada en el Nu Goth, soft grunfe, e incluso un poco de creepy cute y pastel goth. Ahora, para mis inspiraciones humanas, definitivamente me inclino por Lina Tesch y Masha Sedgwick! adoro sus estilos. Aunque, aun así.... cuando tengo la oportunidad usaría un look totalmente femenino :)



Jennifer 

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Déjame un comentario <3

 
Follow on Bloglovin




Follow on Bloglovin