Floral Vintage // Mom's 90's closet



Told you... My hair is curly, and it was a pretty bad day for it, my curls hate rainy days.

It was really hard for me to take a nice pic, I couldn't take the whole frame but I was wearing a pair of vintage combat boots, that's the theme of this outfit: Vintage. You won't believe it but this romper actually belonged to my mother when she was pregnant with me and I love it, so as a tribute to being a 90's girl I was wearing a kind of grunge - girly girl look XD 


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Se los dije... Mi cabello es rizado, y fue un muy mal día para el, ms rizos odian los días lluviosos.

Fue bastante difícil tomar una buena foto, no pude tomar todo el cuadro pero estaba usando un par de botas de combate vintage, ese es el tema de este outfit: Vintage. No lo van a creer pero este romper le perteneció a mi mamá cuando estaba embarazada de mi y me encanta, entonces, como tributo a ser una chica de os 90's, estaba usando un estilo grunge - girly girl XD 



Jennifer 




0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Déjame un comentario <3

 
Follow on Bloglovin




Follow on Bloglovin